Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have several important announcements regarding our service delivery by our courier partner SiCepat.
Following the Government’s regulation due to the COVID-19 and the temporarily restricted activity for commercial air transportation which is applied from April 24 to June 1, 2020, here are some areas that have to be closed:
- Maluku, including Ambon and Ternate.
- Papua, including Biak, Manokwari, Merauke, Nabire and Sorong.
While some other areas time delivery will be adjusted as follows:
- Maximum 4 (four) days delivery: Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Batam, Bengkulu, Jambi, Pekanbaru, Denpasar, Kupang, Manado, Pontianak, Samarinda, and Medan.
- Maximum 5 (five) days delivery: Jayapura, Padang, and Tanjung Pinang.
- Maximum 6 (six) days delivery: Banda Aceh and Timika.
- Maximum 7 (seven) days delivery: Gorontalo, Kendari, Mataram, Palangkaraya, Palu, Pangkalan Bun, Sampit, and Tanjung Pandan.
We are going to try our best to optimize any commercial air service available in order to send your package as fast as possible. We really appreciate your understanding of this issue and we expect that by following the government’s order, the pandemic of COVID-19 will be recovered at the soonest.
Eid Fitr Holiday
Our second announcement is in regards to Eid Fitr Holiday, here’s the updated schedule from SiCepat as our shipping partner:
- May 20, 2020: Last Pick-up
- May 24-25, 2020: Eid Fitr Holiday
- May 26, 2020: Start Pick-up
- May 27, 2020: Start Shipping
Those are 2 announcements regarding service delivery form our partner.
Stay safe, stay home, and stay healthy. May you have a nice day, Mate!